Don’t have Microsoft Word? Here is how to buy Microsoft Word.
- Go to a retail store such as Best Buy.
Go to the software section and look for “Microsoft Word”.
Go to the cash register and the cashier will remove the plastic case.
Go home, open the software box, and insert the Word CD on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- You are ready to play with Microsoft Word.
- You may buy an Office suite (for example, Home and Student). This includes programs in addition to Word, like PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook.
- Buying individual Office applications and installing them is not recommended; it will cost about $700. A money-saving way will be buying the Office suite.
- You may also buy Microsoft Word online, but you may charge a credit card.
- You may also download Microsoft Word online, but you are required to sign in to your Windows Live account, and it is a trial version.
Things You’ll Need
- Nearest retail store
- A computer running Windows XP SP3, Vista, or Windows 7
- Credit card or cash
- Internet access