Choosing the right Real Estate Agent can be challenging. Choosing an experienced agent is really important if you want the best representation.
1. Choose a Real Estate Agent who works in the area you need assistance in. For example, if you need a Seattle Real Estate Agent, work with an Agent familiar with the Seattle market.
2. Work with an experienced real estate agent. If your real estate agent just got their license or only does real estate part time on the side, then you may want to find a more experienced agent. It will save you a lot of time and possibly a lot of money!
3. When you’re searching for homes for sale in your local area make sure your real estate agent is willing to search homes for you. Dont rely on just the homes you can find by driving around or looking online, your agent should have real time access to new listings, pending sales and sold properties.
4. Choose a real estate agent that you’re comfortable with. For instance their are 1000′s of Seattle Realty agents in the Seattle metro. When you’re buying or selling a new home, it’s a lengthy process so it’s really important to work with a Real Estate Agent you enjoy working with.
- Staging your home properly will make you money and sell your home 80% faster!
- Make sure to use a Home Affordability Calculator to see how much home you can afford.
- Search Real Estate in Seattle and find all properties on the NWMLS with the interactive home search tool.