Nothing is more empowering then working for yourself. Network marketing is a great low cost way to get into business.
- Find the right company. You’ll want to research companies in the industry and use a third party site to get objective advice.
- The offline model of business building is to be a face to face advisor or consultant. To be an Advisor, you will need to be able to have good oratorical skills. To be the Bridge, you will be a traffic middleman, introducing your large pool of contacts to the Advisor. The customer is the prospect. The advisor and bridge work together to bring new enrollees into the system. Should persuading people verbally and inviting contacts to events come naturally and you feel good the benefits your company and products can bring to your prospects, then this is one route you can take.
- The main difference lies in the duplication system. Instead of following up with invites, and calling, leads are qualified using sales ads and email marketing. Prospects fill up a form expressing their interest and upon receipt of a link in the email, will click that link to confirm the email is valid. Messages will be sent to the prospect educating them about the automated internet MLM system and how to market it online. New enrollees then join the business by clicking on links that lead them to payment processing pages where they pay by credit card. Upon joining, they will proceed to market the same system which brought them in.
- Get a good mentor, find someone that has years of success in this business. The top earners are who you want as mentors.
- Use technology and brand yourself like this:
- Stay with it! Look at this as a 3 year project, the successful ones all outlast the get rich quick crowd.
- Have a plan and stick with it.
- Leads are your life blood.
- The fortune s in the follow-up, you have to follow up with prospects to succeed.
- Get an autoresponder.
- Go with a unilevel comp plan to get rewards for all your sales. Binary plans tend to flush your volume (take your sales).
- Go with a company that makes its products in house.
- Read, study and stay positive and focused.
- Companies with little management
- Products that are not consumable
- Weak upline support