How to Get a State ID Card for Non Immigrants

This is to give an idea to those non-immigrants wanting a State ID card.


1. Go to the nearest DMV local office in your area or visit

2. Fill out the application form (white form)

3. Make sure to bring your passport with I-94 for identification.

4. Bring two documents showing your name and address on it (i.e bills,credit card bills,letters from immigration,magazines, etc) as long as the dates are not over 90 days yet.

  • They take a picture of you and your signature.
5. Pay the fee to the county treasurer usually they accept either cash or check.

6. Wait for the card in the mail within 20-30 days.

No tags for this post.

Related posts

This entry was posted on Friday, December 16th, 2011 at 9:02 pm and is filed under Immigration. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.