Do you have a younger brother who has a video game addiction? And you can’t do anything about it? Well, you can at least cope with it, right?
1. Try playing the game, at least. What if you can show him something he can’t do? He’ll love you even more!
2. Don’t allow him to play it 24/7. Let him play it maybe 3 hours, 5 days a week.
3. Go to the games website and show him the epic site. (Hopefully its actually epic.)
4. If anything, let him help you whenever you try beating a level. He’ll even be happy, helping his big sister/ big brother.
- You might even help him in his addiction by following these!
- There’s probably something hidden in a certain level, look it up, and tell your bro to try and find it. (It will help his searching skills.)
- You might even get addicted as well!