Ever wanted to import that one game everyone was talking about but it was in a competely different language? Here is a guide on what imported games to buy.
1. Look on import game review sites like silliconera.com or kotaku.com, they often have reviews of imports.
2. Buy a “Freeloader” for home video game consoles. It tricks the system into playing a game of another region. The Wii, PS2, and GameCube and many other systems have region locks on them so, the only way to play imported games is to use a Freeloader.
- Portable game systems are usually always region free
- A good game importing site is Play-asia.com
- Try to get the best shipping option possible, I had to wait 2 months for Ouendan due to my mistake
- You might like, Rhythm Tengoku for the GBA and it’s upcoming sequel, Rhythm Tengoku Gold for the DS. Ouendan 1 and 2 and also Daigasso Band Brothers. You don’t need to know a single word of Japanese to play these games.
- Check on import gaming sites if the game you want is English friendly so you can really enjoy it.