A quick guide on how to burn a Sega Dreamcast game.
- Enter DiscJuggler by double-clicking the CDI file.
- Select your burner.
- Press start, it will say it is in evaluation mode if you have the trial, don’t worry about this, just press yes.
- If it says the image may generate errors, press no, if you don’t it will mess up your image.
- It will burn the CD for you, it might take a while.
- Take the disc out, put it in your Dreamcast and enjoy!
- Make sure to burn at a speed under 8x (or as low as you burner lets you if you can’t) other wise you might lose some data in the process
- If DiscJuggler asks you that the image may generate errors, hit no, otherwise it will just mess up your image.
Things You’ll Need
- Sega Dreamcast
- CDI file
- A Windows system (when using DiscJuggler)