Sometimes we might want to use our phone or any other device when were not allowed. Here’s some advice on how you could text your mates without your parents/guardians knowing!
- When do you want to use it? If you want to use it a night time, go to bed and text then. But if it’s day, wait until your parent or guardian leaves for anything. Grab your phone and go to the toilet.
- Why do you want to use it? If you want to use it to play games for 30 seconds then it’s not worth the risk. But if your testing or meeting up with someone, that’s a better reason than to play a few games.
- How do you want to use it? If you want to use it with applications, you could risk sounds alerting your parents guardians. Try to keep off applications that make sounds. It’s a small note but can really help.
- If you get caught. Tell the truth, you don’t want to get ground or anything again for lying. Or if your convincing, tell them it was because you had something going on e.t.c.
- Don’t use your phone with sound on. Turn it off. Using it in the toilet or at bedtime can risk the possession of the phone and get you grounded or extend your punishment.
- You can get caught. So keep an eye out. This could save you from getting a punishment, or having it extended.