Sometimes when you are out of credit or have no money at a payphone you think you can’t make a call well you can using 0800 REVERSE…
- You must enter the number in your cell phone or pay phone 0800 7987235.
- You will be asked to enter the number you wish to call if you are calling by cell phone you must use the area code.
- Enter the number and you wil be redirected to the person you wish to call.
- Remember if you are using a cell phone calling a landline you must enter the area code.
- If you can’t remember the number above, you can call the operator who will do the same thing
- “REVERSE” IS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE - the person you are calling will have to pay a £4 connection charge and 50p a minute call charge (and they won’t be warned about the high cost). This is compared to 5p connection charge and 1p a minute for most other phone calls!
- Reverse means it charges the person you are calling so don’t keep calling them through this service if you really do have enough money or they may start to get annoyed.
- You can’t call other mobiles if you call from one.