Mom or dad confiscate your phone? Has this happened once? Twice? Three times? Well then here’s some ways you can fool your parents into thinking they have your phone.
- When going home, take your SIM card out of your current phone.
- If your Mom/Dad asks for your phone, give it to them. (don’t tell them your SIM card is or isn’t in there, because they could end up taking that too.
- Insert your SIM card into a previous phone you had. (ex: the phone before you had an upgrade.)
- Make sure you have a spare phone.
- Be smart and don’t be obvious with the spare.
- Don’t use your spare phone around your parents.
- Be careful of “snitchy” brothers and/or sisters. They can and will rat you out.
- When using a spare phone, make sure you have a charger.
- Remember, don’t forget you got in trouble.
- If caught with a spare phone, you could end up in bigger trouble, which will cause your parents to lose trust in you.