Gadgets on Windows 7 are simple but really cool ways to know things. If you don’t know how to, then read this article.
- Make sure you have Windows 7. Windows 7 is a desktop-gadgets supporter. Any versions before that will require installments to add gadgets.
- If you have Windows 7 then follow the steps after this:
- Right click anywhere on your desktop background.
- Select ‘Gadgets’.
- Choose any gadget you want from there.
- Drag it to your desktop.
- You can add extra gadgets by going online.