This article contains methods on making money.
- Mark out a plan of what you can do. Think about your abilities in such areas as:
Find something online that might pay money. For example:
- Dog walking, etc.
Find someone in your neighborhood that needs jobs done. Things such as babysitting, petsitting, carwashing or cleaning, etc., are all great ways to earn money fast.
Look up medical tests. Universities, hospitals, and medical and dental clinics often pay people to take medical tests.
- Answer surveys on websites that pay you.
- Sell things that you no longer need on eBay or Amazon.
- Enter competitions.
Cut people’s hair. If you know how to cut hair, set up an impromptu hair cutting chair in the park to cut people’s hair (give them a trim, not a full hairdo).
Paint pictures or make things and sell them. Do chalk drawings of brilliant beauty.
Go where it’s legal to do street performances and play an instrument, sing, do improv, or recite poetry.
Learn to trade on the financial markets (stocks, bonds, Forex, futures, options). Learn all that you can by looking it up online first and attending any free seminars that they offer. This requires at least $2,500 to set up.
Give massages. If you know how to massage, offer massages to family members and friends.
Crochet something pretty and easy to make that people might just like and buy.
- Be sure you know what you’re getting yourself into and what risks are involved.
- You can do voluntary work at shelters and things.
- You can walk peoples dogs.
- Finally you can go to people who are sick and help them with things they cant manage.
- Some people may not need help so don’t pressure them into letting you do tidying in their houses.
- Giving massages requires a license if you charge for it.
Things You’ll Need
- Cleaning supplies (if your helping people clean)
- Dog snacks (if your walking dogs) along with doggy bags
This entry was posted
on Monday, December 5th, 2011 at 8:25 pm and is filed under Finance
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Both comments and pings are currently closed.