When it’s cold outside, and you’d like something warm and tasty to heat you up, just make “Snowman Soup”. This tasty treat is one the kids will enjoy putting together and it’s a bit of fun for the big kids at heart too. And in the spirit of Christmas, why not take the ingredients along to the office and have everyone make snowman soup during the day for a change––it’ll brighten everyone’s heart.
- Hot chocolate mixture
- Hershey’s kisses (2 per cup)
- Big candy cane (1 per cup)
- Mini marshmallows (small handful)
- Make a mug of hot chocolate, according to the package directions or make it as you’d usually do.
- Drop in two Hershey’s Kisses for each mug of hot chocolate.
- Mix the hot chocolate and kisses with a big candy cane.
- Add mini-marshmallows to the mixture for “dumplings”. A sprinkling is fine but you can add as many as you’d like.
- Serve warm. Leave the big candy cane for continued stirring.
Things You’ll Need
- Kettle or hot water dispenser