Here’s how you can make a WWE Championship Belt!
- Find a piece of spare cardboard. Make sure it’s not too small.
- Cut the cardboard out in either a circle, oval, or any desired shape.
- Now the side plates. Cut these out in a rectangle or circle shapes. Put some designs on them.
- Next you are going to need either a small leather belt, or you can buy bigger strips of leather at some hardware stores.
- Glue or staple the side plates on about 2-3 inches from the center plate.
- Glue the center plate on as close to the middle as possible. For maximum quality, use a tape measure.
- Create and add the designs for the plates before you add them to the belt.
- It’s better to use Super Glue when gluing things on.
- For designs, use spray paint and colored Sharpies.
- Be careful when cutting and cut card neatly.
- Make sure you sketch your designs first, or you could make some horrible mistakes!
Things You’ll Need
- Super glue/staples
- Leather belt or bigger strip of leather
- Spray paint
- Sharpies (1 black and other assorted colors)
- Card board box
Source : http://www.wikihow.com