Want to make an amazing movie with your friends? Well we’re here to help!
- Get 1-6 friends.
- Get out your camera, webcam, anything that records.
- If you want, have some discs to burn the movie onto.
- Agree on a movie idea.
- Write a script or practice a scene numerous times until everyone knows what they have to do.
- Assign acts (e.g; Someones a princess, another a poor girl, etc).
- Get costumes (you could use wigs or change your clothes.
- If necessary, decorate the room to match the theme.
- Start practicing each scene.
- When you’re ready, start recording it.
- Make sure everyone agrees on the plot.
- Make sure the acts are assigned fairly (maybe have auditions).
- Make sure you have something to record with.
- If you have siblings coming in and out, ask them to please leave or invite them to join the movie.
- Each time someone makes a mistake, re-record it.
- If your siblings keep annoying you and coming in when you’re trying to rehearse/film tell your parents but don’t shout or they won’t listen
- Some friends may be a bit embarrassed to act out some scenes
- Some friends don’t like making movies at all. If they don’t why not let them be in charge of recording?
Things You’ll Need
- Something to record with
- Wigs (possibly)