Have you ever wanted to be good at improvisation? Well now you can!
- Often in improvisation you will be given a topic. Make sure that whatever your topic is you stay true to it and don’t stray!
- Don’t try to be too funny. Yes, some slightly amusing words will get a laugh, but don’t lose a good story by trying to be too funny!
- Act natural, talk, act and sit like a normal person would (Unless, of course your character requires you to act differently.
- Have fun, often improvement is quite scary.
- Don’t reject what the other actor beside you is saying. If they say, I’m the best soccer player ever! Then don’t cut them off and say, really? I thought you were a gymnast!
One key word for improvisation is “enjoy”.
Don’t try to be too funny.No tags for this post.