Gold has always been among the most sought after elements because of its premier blend of beauty, rarity, and its unparalleled status as a method of exchange for the past centuries. Gold mining stocks make great investment assets as prices are now reaching for up to $1,200 for every troy ounce. This article argues for mining stocks as credible and desirable investment vehicles.
Gold has always been among the most sought after elements because of its premier blend of beauty, rarity, and its unparalleled status as a method of exchange for the past centuries. Gold Mining Stocks make great investment assets as prices are now reaching up to $1,400 for every troy ounce. There are several analysts who foresee gold prices to be valued as high as $2,500 per ounce in the coming years. Gold mining stocks, particularly within the Canadian Stock Market, are one of the simplest ways to invest in gold available.
Like any other commodity market, the price of gold is driven by supply & demand behavior. For several years, there were plenty of national banks all over the world which sold their gold reserves in the market to cover significant structural deficits between the market demand and mined supply. Here are some of the top reasons why you should incorporate mining stocks into your Wealth Management strategy in gold mining stocks now
- The production of gold is decreasing. Gold is a mineral that has been produced less over the past few years. The reason may be quite obvious and simple- the world reserve for gold is simply running out. Gold will always be present to fulfill demand, but eventually population will outstrip gold production, and this means that a bullish gold market likely awaits eventually. Since the world is running out of gold reserves, all that’s left right now are definitely valuable. And most of the gold reservoir sites are already owned by several gold mining companies.
- Proven and Probable Gold Reserves. Proven gold reserves are gold mines underground that have been proven by research while probable gold reserves, as its name implies, are unproven. Most gold mining companies usually trade with proven reserves and probable ones at a factor discount. The higher risk you take, the more you will be rewarded if things go your way. Gold Mining Stocks may be a ‘high stakes’ game, but are definitely worth the time invested.
- Gold stocks usually offer dividends. By having dividend stocks under your name, you are able to generate a good income even without selling those holdings. In simpler terms, all you have to do is sit and earn!
- Gold Mining Firm Consolidations. Gold mining stocks are believed to be ‘heavy on assets’. Gold stocks are also considered unique investments in such a way that they evaporate in time since they are eventually mined. And when the world runs out of gold reserves, gold mining firms are bound to go extinct. The solution for this problem is a larger number of acquisitions.
- Gold stocks are real and genuine investments. Many investments are just made out of shuffling papers, but gold is different since you are purchasing stocks in an actual firm- physical gold, actual mines, and physical assets. Investing in a certain gold stock allows you to own a portion of the business.